Our vision is to be the global leader in personalized medical management of gynecologic health to improve clinical outcomes for patients, physicians and payers.
Join the Aspira Labs team today to bring novel high-value diagnostic tests to the marketplace that will help physicians to diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for women.
Work at ASPiRA Labs – Help Make a Difference
Our dedicated management team has extensive experience in all aspects of diagnostic development—research and biomarker discovery, validation and clinical trial design and the commercialization of multiple tests currently in the clinical marketplace—and is leading the way as a specialty diagnostics company.
We offer fast-track career growth potential for individuals who share a common vision and are able to collaborate effectively with the best in science. We share a common goal – to help others improve outcomes for patients. Our comprehensive suite of benefits, along with a generous stock option plan, protects and rewards Aspira Labs employees for their contributions
Aspira Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for a position below, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Regional Account Director (NY Metro 1 & 2)
- Regional Account Director (Florida, Georgia, & Alabama)
- Regional Account Director (Illinois & Wisconsin)
Regional Account Director (RAD) is responsible for growing market share for products within their defined market segment by driving institution and health system adoption. This individual works directly with the management team to develop institution and health system strategy, contracts and agreements in support of test adoption. On the basis of this strategy, the RAD focuses on the development and implementation of market specific tactical plans in order to achieve corporate financial milestones. Working with executives, managers, clinicians and physicians within health systems and Accountable Care Organizations(ACOs), the RAD is responsible for executing corporate agreements to support logistics (e.g. phlebotomy, client billing, care pathway development). RADs work collaboratively with other members of the sales and reimbursement team to ensure corporate financial milestones are met. The RAD interacts with the external community in understanding best practices and industry trends and communicates this back to the sales and marketing teams within. This position interacts with all levels of the organization on a regular basis to listen, inform, persuade, instruct, direct and coach. Regional Account Directors work on highly complex and abstract problems of diverse scope. This individual negotiates difficult matters with external customers and groups that influence Company decisions and policies. RAD’s use independent judgment and make independent decisions for the Company regarding field sales applications.
- Meets or exceeds sales quotas on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, utilizing approved selling methodologies and tools.
- Meets or exceeds MBO goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, following approved SOPs and financial policies.
- Proactively identifies Total Area/Available Market (TAM) and updates status of opportunities on a monthly basis.
- Utilizes a forecasting process on monthly and semi-‐monthly basis to communicate with National Sales Director, Director of Marketing, and Customer Service counterparts on sales opportunities, including 30/60/90 day forecast.
- Utilizes IT systems to manage client revenues and specimens on a daily Provides updates and communication as required to maintain business to National Sales Director and other team members.
- Develops and plans account strategies and activities, identifying customer buying influences, sales objectives, overcoming objections, introducing new services, making sales presentations and negotiating for close of business.
- Provides ongoing service and problem solving to client base within geographic territory, including communication with internal counterparts to provide resolution for client problems.
- Ensures/arranges complete client training and support in the logistics of specimen send-‐outs.
- Provides specific direction and plans to internal and external resources in order to drive volume within systems post acceptance of Leads and collaborates with resources to ensure volume uptake occurs according to forecast.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of territory competition and develops strategies to displace competition.
- Maintains current calendar of appointments and territory coverage within Outlook Calendar and other systems for communication with National Sales Director and other team members.
- Submits required sales, corporate and administrative reporting and fulfills duties within a timely manner.
- Prepares co-‐travel reports for all accounts visited for any co-‐travel hosted within territory to visiting individual at least 24 hours prior to travel commencing.
- Demonstrates knowledge of features, benefits, and technical aspects of the full product line, as well as continuously seeking advancement in these areas.
- Participates in regional and national trade shows as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field Degrees in Biology or other related science related field are strongly preferred. (Required)
- Master’s Degree in a business or a biological science (Preferred)
- Five to ten years progressively responsible experience in (Required)
- Prior experience in women’s health and or lab (Required)
- Established track record of success in planning and tactical execution including development of creative ways to increase revenue.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to collaborate with people and on projects to attain and grow accounts and meet the needs of the business.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external resources and be able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to address, communicate, and implement changes quickly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively teach and train others.
- Ability to exercise initiative.
- Ability to work in a high-‐intensity, fast-‐paced environment.
- Ability to probe for information, ask questions.
- Ability to work non-‐standard work hours to accommodate meetings/programs/grand rounds.
- Travel: Position requires extensive amount of travel and valid Driver’s Approximately seventy-‐ five-‐percent (75%) of travel will be overnight. Attendance at national and regional sales meetings and trade shows/conferences is required.
- Uses personal computer approximately 4-‐5 hours per day.
- Uses telephone and email to communicate with customers/clients, ASPiRAs co-‐workers, management, approximately 6-‐8 hours per day.
- Sits approximately 4-‐6 hours per day.
- Approximately 75% travel.